Registration for studies
Admitted students register for studies and sign their tuition agreements before the beginning of the academic year (the week before or during the Orientation week). Those who are arriving after the Orientation week must immediately register for studies prior to commencing the studies.
When can I proceed with enrollment/matriculation at the University?
1. I have submitted all of the required application documents (apostilled and translated into Bulgarian language as per requirements).
2. I have been successfully ranked for admission.
3. I have received my Letter of Acceptance and further Enrollment details (by e-mail and in my MUV e-application account).
4. I have filled in the Enrollment form in my MUV online application account (the option would be visible in the system once your admission status appears as admitted).
What do I need to complete the enrollment?
You do need the following enrollment documents:
1. Covered semester fee payable to the University bank account; please bring the proof of payment (bank receipt) with you when you come to complete your enrollment in Varna.
2. Registration documents/set (Includes student ID card; student book/index book) – is available for sale at the University bookstore – 55 Marin Drinov Street.
3. Valid health insurance covering Bulgaria and the duration period of the academic year.
For further details, please refer to Heath insurance from the Prospective students gateway on the admission area of our website.
4. Valid study visa type D for Non-EU students.