Application documents for the traditional summer practices in the training and clinical facilities of the First Moscow State Medical University "I. M. Sechenov" and North Western State Medical University "I. I. Mechnikov" in Saint Petersburg (Russia) can be submitted from February 22nd to March 9th 2018. For the first year, a summer internship will take place at the Kharkov National Medical University in Ukraine as well.
The candidates are required to have a minimum average grade from their studies Very Good 4.50 (including the winter semester of the academic year 2017/2018) and to have successfully passed all examinations (including the winter semester of the academic year 2017/2018). Residents and PhD students are required to have a minimum average grade from their Higher education diploma Very Good 4.50. Good command of English language is obligatory and command of Russian language is an advantage.
The summer practice in the First Moscow State Medical University "I. M. Sechenov" will be carried out for an eight consecutive year in the framework of an agreement for bilateral academic collaboration. It will be held in the period 17th – 31th July 2017. The following students can apply:
- 3rd , 4th and 5th-year students of medicine, dental medicine and pharmacy
- residents and PhD students.
For the summer practice in the North Western State Medical University "I. I. Mechnikov", St. Petersburg which will be carried out from 16th to 27th of July 2018 can apply:
- 3rd, 4th and 5th-students of medicine and dental medicine;
- students or trained in the master programs of the Faculty of Public Health;
- residents and PhD students in one of the following directions: surgery, cardiology, microbiology, anesthesiology, intensive care, dental medicine, hygiene, epidemiology.
At the Kharkov State Medical University, a summer internship from 23rd July and 3rd August 2018 can undertake:
- 3rd, 4th and 5th-year students of dental medicine;
- students in the specialties „Nurse", „Midwife", „Nursing management", „Public Health", „Healthcare management".
More information about the summer practice can be found Here.
The Application form (http://mu-varna.bg/EN/InternationalActivity/Pages/procedures.aspx ) can be found on the website of Medical University – Varna, section International Relations.
According to the approved Selection procedure (http://mu-varna.bg/EN/InternationalActivity/Pages/procedures.aspx) for the selection of participants in summer practices, the short-listed candidates will be interviewed.