- Requirements for application:
- Master degree in: Medicine, Dental medicine, Pharmacy, Law, Psychology, Sociology, Ecology, Economics, Engineering sciences etc.
- Bachelor degree in: Nursing sciences, Public health, Health care management, Epidemiology, Economics, Ecology, etc.;
2. Provides knowledge and skills:
- Scientific work in the field of public health;
- Career in the non-governmental sector dealing with public health or social problems, health prevention, health education and promotion;
- A necessary step towards higher educational degree;
- career development in institutions such as: Health insurance funds, administration of hospitals, scientific organizations or universities, regional or local level health departments and many others;
3. Content of the program – The master of Public health program includes basic disciplines such as: Introduction to Public health, epidemiology, health policy, biostatistics, health economics, health promotion, sociology of health and disease, environmental health, health care management and many others. It is aimed at the development of skills for independent research work, gathering and analysis of quantitative and qualitative data, monitoring the health status of the population, problem solving, team work and effective communication.
4. Form of education: Modular organization of the program. Students need to be present in Varna for the 4 modules
5. Length of the program: 2 years – 4 semesters.
6. Application based on documents previous educational degree. Period for application:
from 09.07.2013 until 3.10.2013.
7. Tuition fee – 6700 euro for the whole program (3350 euro per year)
8. Additional information: +359 52 677011.