For a consecutive year Medical University - Varna opens its doors to prospective international students, interested in the programmes offered in English language – Medicine and Dental Medicine, their parents, tutors etc.
The Medical University of Varna has been renowned for being one of the most cosmopolitan universities for a long time. Students, coming from more than 40 countries worldwide, have been trained here at present. The special emphasis upon the practical part of the training process, the commitment of the lecturers to the students' acquisition of knowledge and the accomplishment of each student, the excellent training facilities, the European Diploma Supplement, which the graduates receive, and last but not least, the favorable geographic location of the city are just some of the reasons why the Medical University of Varna attracts so many foreign students.
Everyone who would like to get acquainted in advance with the opportunities for higher education at MU-Varna and professional fulfillment is welcome to the University Open Days 2016 –April 15th, June 24th, July 29th, September 9th and December 7th.
Representatives of the University would be eager to answer the questions of prospective students, help them with the submission of application documents and advise them on their choice of specialty. Current international students of the University will show them around and acquaint them with the city and its landmarks.
During the event, visitors will have the opportunity to:
- observe 3D Human Anatomy, live demonstrations
- carry out microscopic observations and laboratory experiments
- watch e-learning in a virtual classroom
- admire one of the richest in the country museum collection of Anatomy
- take a glimpse at our high-tech laboratory "3D Technology in Dental Medicine"
- meet our students who will tell them about the student life
- go around the sport facilities, where our students develop their talents
- join Varna city center walking tour
To learn more about our Open Days, please, click here