The Department of Foreign Languages, Communication and Sports provides English language courses for academic purposes for the lecturers and employees at MU-Varna, involved in English language training, and the European Language Centre organizes the preparation and award of European certificates under the following conditions:
- FOUR LEVEL training (from A2 to C1), following an English system for development of the basic communicative skills for listening and speaking for academic purposes.
- Horarium – 100 hour.
- Duration: from November 2017 to April 2018;
- Participants - lecturers and employees who have studied English, and who are directly involved in the English-language training in all medical and dental courses;
- The applicants shall pass a diagnostic test for defining their level (A2 – pre-intermediate, B1 - intermediate, B2 - upper intermediate and C1 - advanced). Those who have submitted a Certificate of level of proficiency in the language issued by DFLCS do not have to pass an exam.
- Groups of up to 10 participants, at the same level of knowledge.
- Classes are held in non-working hours: 2 times per week for 3 academic hours;
- Venue: Rectorate, Medical College, negotiable
- Each participant shall pay 560 BGN in advance (for a course and a certificate)
- Textbooks are purchased separately depending on the level and the chosen system.
Registration from 16 to 27 October 2017, by Mariana Belova, organizer Academic Affairs at DFLCS (ext. tel.: 26 59, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)