December 21st is the deadline for submitting the application documents for Erasmus+ mobility 2017/2018.
The students apply for mobility planned to be carried out during the next academic year.
The medical students from MU-Varna have the following possibilities to carry out practical training abroad:
- Summer internship after the 3rd or/and 4th year of academic studies (2 months)
- Pre-graduate state internship during the 6th year of academic studies (2 - 9 months, one or more state internships)
Medical University – Varna offers the following available places
for Erasmus+ internships during 2017/2018 academic year.
The applicants should have an average grade (GPA) as of the time of application minimum 4.50.
The applicants must have taken all their exams till the time of application.
- Application form (click here)
- Declaration form concerning personal data protection (click here)
- Certificate for average grade (GPA) as of the time of application minimum 4.50 (issued by the students' office)
- Letter of recommendation signed by a professor in MU-Varna
Application documents have to be submitted in the International Relations Department (room 209) from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m
. – Mrs. Svetlana Panayotova or scanned by е-mail to email@example.com
Application deadline – 21.12.2016