The Library of MU-Varna provides free access to ClinicalKey - a medical search engine and database tool owned by medical and scientific publishing company Elsevier that offers access to the medical library published by that company. The free access is valid until March 4th. Users of ClinicalKey are given full-text access to over 600 of Elsevier's journals, 1000 books, and 9,000 medical and procedural videos. The search provides entry to the US National Institute of Health's MEDLINE database (of journal citations and abstracts for biomedical literature) as well. Users can also export citations, images and copyright information into PowerPoint presentations.
ClinicalKey gives us:
- Full-text books and journals
- First Aid Guides
- Patient's Leaflets
- 'Gold Standard' Drugs Directory
- ‚Green Standard' Physiscians' Reference Books
- Millions of high quality images
- Practical and procedural Guidelines
- Gouvernment authorized Clinical Tests
- Medline access
NB: For remote access to ClinicalKey http://www.clinicalkey.com you can use your credentials for Science Direct and Scopus.