November 10th is the extended deadline for submitting the application documents for Erasmus internship during the second semester and summer period of 2016/2017 academic year.
Medical University – Varna offers the following available places
for medical students after the 3rd or 4th year of academic studies and during their 6th year of academic studies.
The applicants should have an average grade (GPA) as of the time of application minimum 4.50.
The applicants must have taken all their exams till the time of application.
- Application form (click here).
- Declaration form concerning personal data protection (click here).
- Certificate for average grade (GPA) as of the time of application minimum 4.50 (issued by the students' office)
- Letter of recommendation signed by a professor in MU-Varna
Application documents have to be submitted in the International Relations Department (room 209) from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
– Mrs. Svetlana Panayotova. or scanned by е-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline – 10.11.2016