As the first Academic Research Organization (ARO) in Bulgaria:
- ACRO combines the clinical expertise and academic leadership of a University teaching hospital with the operational competence of a local contract research organization (CRO). The close integration of our clinical and preclinical departments contributes to our unique success. We strive to deliver high-quality, cost-effective solutions for our partners.
- Our facility is ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified.
- The External Advisory Board comprises of specialists from all five Medical Universities in Bulgaria who are uniquely positioned to understand the operational, financial and especially the regulatory implications of numerous projects to the great benefit of our clients.
- We open a gate to a region with a unique excellent patient recruitment potential.
- Good scientific practice (GCP) is fully implemented and qualified clinical investigators are co-operating and working with enthusiasm in research projects in order to provide reliability, individual support, personal assistance, commitment and highest flexibility.
- Many clients could benefit from our 20-bed Phase I Unit for their early phase, Proof-of-concept or Safety multi-center trials, working with a wide panel of certified Bulgarian investigators.
- A National Comprehensive Center for Rare Diseases, a modern Imaging department and a National Comprehensive Oncology center are also based in our University Hospital.
- We do our best to provide an added value to our partners: a compact and well-structured management, transparent pricing and creative "out-of-the-box" thinking – all of this in order to maximize the returns of our clients' R&D investment.