The Medical University of Varna has been renowned for being one of the most cosmopolitan universities for a long time. Students, coming from more than 35 countries worldwide, have been trained here at present. The special emphasis upon the practical part of the training process, the commitment of the lecturers to the students' acquisition of knowledge and the accomplishment of each student, the excellent training facilities, the European Diploma Supplement, which the graduates receive, and last but not least, the favorable geographic location of the city are just some of the reasons why the Medical University of Varna attracts so many foreign students.
The University Open Day for prospective international students at Medical University – Varna will be held for the sixth time this year, on 18th September
. The University will open its doors to school students, prospective students, parents and guests.
The event organizers promise to tell and show interesting, curious and unexpected things to their guests. The visitors will have the chance to observe Human Anatomy via modern 3D technology, to see one of the richest museum collections of Anatomy, as well as the training facilities of the University. They will have the opportunity to witness live demonstrations in Chemistry and Biochemistry.
The visitors will have the possibility to meet not only the team of the Office of Admissions and their future lecturers but also current international students of the University, who later will show them around and acquaint them with the city and its landmarks.
Open day schedule
18th September 2014
- 10.10 a.m. – Official opening
- 10.20 a.m. – Welcoming speech by the Vice Rector for Education
- 10.30 a.m. – MUV presentation
- 11.10 a.m. – Welcoming speech by the current students
- 11.15 a.m. – Q & A session
- 11.30 a.m. –University tour:
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Chemistry and Department of Biochemistry
- Sports Halls
- 12.30 p.m. – Lunch break
- 13:30 p.m. – Tour at the faculty of Dental Medicine - optional
- 14:30 p.m. – Tour at the halls of residence (student hostel) - optional
- 18.00 p.m. – City tour (meeting point – the main building of Medical University of Varna at 17:35 p.m.)
Place of conducting: Varna, 55 Marin Drinov street (the main building of the University) We will meet at 10:00 o'çlock at the lobby and bring you to the auditorium! University officers will be pleased to answer all your questions you might have during the day!For more information, please click here.