The aim of the conference is to provide the platform for Students,
Engineers, Researchers and Scientists to share the knowledge and ideas in the recent trends in the field of Human and Social Sciences, Management, Human Behaviour...
The Proceedings of the Conference will be published by EDIS (Printing House Of the University of Žilina, Slovakia). Proceedings will be submitted for evaluation to SCOPUS and other major indexing services for review and indexing.
Selected papers will also be published in International Journals along with ISSN Numbers (www.sci-pub.com)
The conference is organized by the Trnava University (Slovakia), University
St.Kliment Macedonia (FYROM) and THOMSON LtD (Slovakia), Faculty of
Management in Tourism and Commerce Timisoara, University Christian „Dimitrie Cantemir" (Romania).
Venue: http://www.hassacc.com/ (Virtual Conference)
Topics of the conference will include (but are not limited to):
- Business Management, Consulting, Sales
- Information Management
- Information Society
- Marketing, Advertising
- Financing and Accounting
- Economy and Business Economics, Banking, Financial
- Public service, Law
- Psychology, Sociology and Pedagogy
- Social Science, Families, Work, Activism, Lifestyle Choices
- News, Media, Internet
- Education, Science Education, Home Schooling, Math Education,Environmental Education, Distance Education
- Human ethology, Human behavior
- Medicine, Healt, Alternative, Beauty, Fitness, Neurology, Pharmacy
- Veterinary medicine
- Art, Religion, History, Culturology, Philosophy, Architecture,
Photography, Design, Literature
- Ecology, Forestry, Earth Science
- Global warming Green Energy Options
Papers will be accepted in English language only.
Draft Manuscript Submission & Registration Deadline - 18 October, 2013
Author Notification about Acceptance of the paper - 11 November, 2013
HASSACC 2013, Conference Date - 18-22 November, 2013
OFFICIAL LANGUAGE of the conference will be English.
All questions regarding the conference should be addressed to email: